By, Md. Nurunnabi
English in Action organized a series of orientation programme for primary and secondary education officials under DPE and DSHE in August.
These day-long Orientation Programmes was honored by the presence of DG from DPE and DSHE as chief guest on 23 and 24 August in BIAM Auditorium and NAEM Auditorium respectively.
All the Divisional Directors viagra for sale (DDs) both for primary and secondary wings, sixty four District Education Officers (DEOs) and sixty four District Primary Education Officers (DPEOs) were present at this event.
The orientation programme aimed at the ongoing and upcoming activities of EIA in Bangladesh demonstrated, both the impact and programme reach to the officials. The DG, DSHE and DG, DPE in two different days highly motivated the respective Education Officers.
The programme cheap viagra successfully helped the high Education Officials to understand the approaches of EIA both inside and outside the classrooms.
Some of the Education officers, who worked generic viagra with EIA previously, also reflected their experiences. The most exciting part of these orientations was the commitments of the DGs, DDs, DEOs and DPEOs to EIA to take forward its activities in their areas.
Officials from primary and secondary extended their support to help EIA in implementation stage in their working areas. It has been tentatively agreed through these events that the officials will support EIA through the following:
- - instruct the concern Upazilla Education Officers (UEOs) to take EIA as special consideration due to its importance
- - instruct the UEOs to form EIA cluster and distribute the responsibilities to different Assistant Upazilla Education Officers (AUEOs)
- - follow up schools and observe EIA classes
- - take part to the various programmes of EIA
- - take initiative to start EIA activities in rest of the schools in their working area etc.
Amongst others, Dr. Johan Bentinck, Team Leader English in Action thanked all the government officials for their support.