News 2014

Sue Williamson joins EIA as Team Leader

Sue Williamson joined EIA as the new Team Leader for the English in Action programme with effect from January 2015.

Sue, who has over 15 years of experience in education development programmes, has joined us from the Education Sector Support Programme in Nigeria (ESSPIN). She has previously worked in UK, UAE and Bangladesh.

“We are delighted to have Sue on board, she brings extraordinary experience with her expertise on school improvement and teacher quality development,” said Marc van der Stouwe, Project Director of EIA. 

“I am honoured to join EIA and work with this exceptional team,” Sue said. “The EIA programme is unique and has shown great results with its reach and impact across Bangladesh. I look forward to sharing my experience and contributing to the future direction in the final phase of the project”.

Sue holds a Bachelor of Education, and a Master’s degree in International Development Management from Manchester University.

Sue Williamson is the successor of Dr. Johan Bentinck, who joined EIA in January 2013.

January 2015

Download Brochure

Connect with us

English in Action programme is a UK Government
funded programme implemented by the
Government of Bangladesh and managed by
Cambridge Education, a member of Mott MacDonald.